Here's how it works: You register for a one hour seminar or a full course. Then we send you more information about how to access the material. If it's a seminar, you can participate live (or not) and you'll also have access to the recorded web session for six months to review at your convenience. If it's a course, the online session materials will be released according to the schedule on the curse page (over a period of about a month), but it's all recorded, so you can go through the materials on your time, when it's convenient for you. You'll have access to all the online sessions for 6 months.
Like learning in the middle of the night? No problem. Want to review the materials a little each day on your lunch hour? That's perfect.
Here are the seminars that are planned for the next several weeks. Remember, the dates and times are for the live event, but you don't have to be available then to take advantage of the seminars:
- Secrets of Successful Grant Writers - June 29th - 12 noon PST.
- Writing an Effective Evaluation Section - July 7th - 12 noon PST
- Logic Models - July 20th - 3:00 p.m. PST
- Timelines - July 27th - 3:00 p.m. PST
- Grant Writing 101 (for beginners and early intermediate grant writers)
- Becoming a Freelance Grant Writer
- Effective Data Collection and Evaluation for on-Profit Organizations
Check out the Online Learning Center for more information and to register.